Site Services Holdings is a multi-faceted service based business with a diverse range of projects throughout Western Australia. Our Services include but are not limited to: Security Services, Contracting Services, Traffic Management, and Labour Hire.
We are currently seeking Landscapers and Labourers for upcoming works for around a 2-3 week period in the town of Miling, which is located 2 hours drive north of Perth.
The role involves landscaping and planting seeds, this work is physically demanding and manual.
Work days are Monday to Friday however flexibility is required to work weekends when needed, this is not common. Shifts will be 10 hours in duration.
- Landscaping duties, utilising horticultural equipment and practices
- Planting large volume of seeds
- General site cleaning duties
- Manual handling of heavy and/or awkward objects
- Loading and unloading of material either into store or across the site
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Basic knowledge of OH&S legislation
Successful candidates are required to have:
- Construction White Card
- Strong English verbal & written communication skills
- Honest, hardworking and reliable
- Physically fit
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to adapt
- Able to work unsupervised
This is a fantastic opportunity, don’t miss out. If you feel you meet the above criteria for this role, please use the Apply button below to submit your application today. Please provide a detailed resume outlining relevant experience and suitability fit for our company.