Site Protective Services and Vault Protective Security Services, are subsidiaries of the Site Services Holdings Group. These companies are established security providers to the West Australian economy, spanning across a diverse range of industry sectors.
Site Services Holdings is currently seeking motivated and customer service driven Security Officers and Crowd Controllers. Successful applicants will join a professional, safety conscious and collaborative company who pride themselves on developing exceptional relationships with their clients and people.
2017 Rising Star People’s Choice Award Winner
Benefits of joining Site Services Holdings:
- Premium tier 1 clients
- Major infrastructure and resource projects
- Prestigious hospitality establishments and events
- Supportive and respectful work environment
- Ability to work with industry experienced and capable personnel
- Diverse range of opportunities across the security industry
- Site Security Lead Personnel
- Senior Crowd Controllers
- Security Officers
- Crowd Controllers
Skills and qualifications required:
- Valid WA Crowd Control and/or Security Officer licence
- Valid Applied First Aid qualification
- Extensive experience in the security industry or a similar role
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate (RSA)
- Right to work in Australia (people on a student visa will also be considered)
This is a fantastic opportunity, don’t miss out. Please use the Apply button below to submit your application today. Please provide a detailed resume outlining relevant experience and suitability fit for Site Services Holdings. All successful applicants will be contacted by Human Resources.